Wednesday, September 28, 2011

STRIKE plus an update

For some reason I have a stubborn baby. I don't know who he inherited the stubbornness from, but he's got lots. Carter is currently using that stubbornness to drive me insane. On Saturday he decided to go on strike, a nursing strike that is. I didn't even know such a thing existed, but I sure do now. We are currently in day four of the strike and I have yet to determine Carter's demands. At this point I would give him pretty much anything.

On a brighter note, Carter has slept through the night twice in the last week! Could this become a new trend? Man I hope so.

Other updates:
Brett is enjoying his internship and is looking for a job come the beginning of next year. We are both excited and terrified.
Carter still is not crawling. He is so close, but often ends up looking like a beached whale. He weighs a nice 21 lbs and loves to stick out his large belly, complete with outie belly button. He almost looks pregnant. So cute... His favorite foods include sweet potatoes, bananas, and peas. His favorite activities are walking while holding mom's hands, eating, and swinging.
I'm enjoying my current stay-at-home-mom status and getting better at getting things done during the day when Carter is cooperating. We have family visitors coming next week and throughout October and November and I'm super excited. Carter is going to love all the attention!

1 comment:

Chris said...

He is definitely going to be spoiled with attention for the next month or so.